Anonymous asked: z o m b i e
- Zombie: Do you miss anyone right now? You know what? I don’t miss anyone in particular anymore.
Anonymous asked: vampire, faerie, incubus
- Vampire: Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not? I’ve thought about this for a while, and I would take them up on the offer, but only long enough to see that everyone I love is safe and happy. After feeling reassured, I think I’d reverse it.
- Faerie: If you could get away with anything, what would you do? I’d be Robin Hood, only way cooler.
- Incubus: What would someone have to do to get in your pants? Show me that they care about other people, about the world, and about our relationship. I’m the type of person who needs to feel safe in order to take that step with someone and make myself vulnerable on that way. A sharp tongue and quick wit never hurts either.
But I have about fifty books at home I haven't read, there's no reason for me to buy these.
Okay, but consider this: more books.
do you ever talk to someone and literally everything they say is so fucking adorable and you just wanna talk to them for hours about nothing in particular because talking to them is the best part of your day
pros to having thick thighs
- hot as heck
- easier to crush peoples heads with
- ppl can use them as pillows (100% more comfortable)
- WHEN U WEAR SHORTS GOSH DARN UR LEGS LOOK SMOKIN
ϟ Monsters-themed Asks!Vampire:
Someone offers you a chance at immortality. Do you take it, and why or why not?
If you had to spend your life with just one person, who would it be?
If you could change one thing about the world, what would it be?
Do you have any regrets?
Is someone telling you how to live your life, or are you an independent person?
If you were to fall into an eternal sleep, do you think anyone would miss you?
Do you miss anyone right now?
If you could get away with anything, what would you do?
What are you like when you’re by yourself?
How far would you go to keep the one you love?
What would you change about yourself?
If you knew one of your loved ones/best friends had only one day left to live, how would you spend that last day with them?
If you could make anyone do anything, what would you make them do?
If you had one wish that would come true and couldn’t be reversed, what would you ask for?
What is a word/phrase that you dread to hear?
What would someone have to do to get in your pants?
What’s one thing you can’t live without?